Rationalizing the purchase of an iPad usually includes a few of these:
After a month of heavy use, I don’t think it’s good for any of those.
- I’ll carry it around most of the time.
- I’ll be able to replace my laptop with it.
- I’ll be able to replace my Kindle with it.
- I’ll bring it on trips instead of my laptop.
- I’ll respond to email with it.
- I’ll get work done…
So that’s not the punch line. He goes on to say it’s handy as an in between device but an iPhone does better mobile, a kindle is a better book, and a laptop is a better computer. Full story for me is, I *have* the other things and I still like $500 dollars more than it.